Delicious Asian food is hard to beat, but making authentic Asian meals can require ingredients that you don’t always have lying around in the pantry. Meal kits can be a great solution. Asian meal kits provide you with easy recipes and the freshest ingredients to make delicious Asian cuisine at home.
We have found the best Asian food meal kits and have found a few options from other meal delivery services. Take a look at what they all have to offer!
Best Asian Meal Delivery Kits
While ranking the best Asian meal delivery kits, we considered the quality of ingredients, ease of recipes, flexibility, and price, among other things. Here’s how they rank.
Sushify is a meal delivery service that sends you ingredients to make your favorite sushi rolls and discover new ones. They send you quality sushi-grade fish and seafood and accompaniments like soy sauce, spices, and more. Just add your preferred fresh vegetables.
You’ll find recipes such as Hawaiian Poke Bowl, Makizushi, and Gunkan. Other benefits of Sushify include:
- Recipes that rotate monthly
- Each meal only takes 5-20 minutes to prepare
- Two box sizes, one for 2-4 people and another for 4-8 people
- Easy instructions for each component so that you can save some dishes for later
- Each purchase contributes to Stripe Climate, a group accelerating carbon removal
Omsom is a subscription that allows you to cook Asian meals at home with their pantry starters. Utilize their starters, which give you Asian flavors from around the world, such as Japanese, Thai, Chinese, and Vietnamese-inspired options. Here are a few key benefits to Omsom:
- Various set options include gluten-free, vegan, favorites, and more
- Customize your meals with your own noodles, tofu, rice, or veggies
- Recipes taste tested by professional chefs like Jimmy Ly of Madame Vo in NYC
- Transparent ingredients and nutrition facts
- Multiple subscription selections with free shipping and a 10% discount
Asian Meals From Other Meal Delivery Services
Though these meal delivery services aren’t specifically focused on Asian cooking, they do offer delicious recipes that will satisfy your cravings.
Blue Apron offers globally-inspired recipes on their menu each week with meals such as Curry-Peanut Chicken, Teriyaki Salmon, Sweet & Spicy Chicken Stir fry. A few other benefits include:
- Several prepared meal and meal kit options each week
- Wellness, vegetarian, and quick meal selections
- Variety of subscriptions depending on how many recipes and portions you need each week
- Recipes change every week
Hello Fresh also offers Asian-inspired meals each week on their menu, including Moo Shu Pork Platter, Thai Shrimp with Candied Peanuts, and Chicken Ramen in a Shoyu-Style Broth. Here are some key benefits of Hello Fresh:
- More than 25 recipes each week to choose from
- Six different dietary preference filters include pescatarian, fit and wholesome, family-friendly, and vegetarian
- Customize proteins and vegetables
- Discounts for heroes and new subscribers
- Flexible subscriptions
In addition to comfort recipes like Crustless Chicken Pot Pie, you’ll also find meals such as Taiwanese Noodle Soup with Ground Pork and Baby Greens, and Lettuce Wrapped Turkey Sliders with Asian Slaw, and Yuba Japchae Bowl with Glass Noodles on the Sun Basket menu. Other great benefits of Sun Basket include:
- More than just dinner options— breakfast, lunch, snacks, and more are available
- Meal kits and Fresh & Ready selections each week
- Dietary preference selections, including gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free
- Organic produce and clean ingredients
Home Chef is a meal delivery service with many selections, but among them, you’ll find Asian-inspired recipes such as Honey Cashew Shrimp, Teriyaki Pork and Green Bean Stir Fry, and Spicy Korean-Style BBQ Pork Tacos. There are some key benefits to Home Chef as well, including:
- Dietary options such as carb-conscious, calorie-conscious, and vegetarian
- Customize your meals by swapping proteins, doubling them, or upgrading them
- More than 30 choices in recipes per week
- Oven, grill, and fast & fresh selections in addition to traditional stove prepared meal kits
- Extras such as breakfast
Dinnerly is known to be an affordable meal delivery service, but it still offers several globally inspired dishes such as Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry, Sesame Scallion Beef Stir Fry with Chuka Soba Noodles, and Thai Curry Chicken Stir Fry. Dinnerly has some other fantastic benefits as well, such as:
- 28 different recipes each week to choose from
- Transparent ingredient lists
- Meat, veggie, and seafood selections
- Focus on minimal preparation requirements
Is there an Asian version of Hello Fresh?
What does Omsom sell?
Try An Asian Meal Kit Delivery
We know that your regular home cooking gets old sometimes, but these Asian meal delivery services will ensure that you can add a few new recipes to your repertoire. Try an Asian meal kit, like Sushify or Omsom, and get to cooking!