Albuquerque, NM, is a vibrant city that is on the go but is considerate of its food choices. Though there are many delicious sit-down and takeout restaurants in Albuquerque, meal delivery is an alternative that is both affordable and good for you. We have researched the companies that deliver prepared meals or meal kits in Albuquerque, NM, to bring you our top picks.
When reviewing the options, we considered essential factors such as nutrition, quality, freshness, cost, and taste. With these in mind, we have named Eat Fit by Nohime the best meal delivery in the Albuquerque, NM area for its attention to ingredients, freshness, and affordability.
Four other companies surpassed our strict judgment, including our two runners-up– Conquer Fitness and Never Fail Meal Prep Services. If you are looking for an easy, affordable, nutritious alternative to eating out in Albuquerque, consider these great local businesses.
Conquer Fitness in Albuquerque, NM, specializes in nutritious, ready-to-eat entrees delivered to your home or office weekly. A few of their most loved dishes include White Cheddar and Kale Meatballs, BBQ Shredded Chicken, and Red Chile Turkey. There are some great benefits to Conquer Fitness, such as:
- Multiple plans including Muscle Builder, Fat Trimmer, Carb Cutter, and Custom Meals
- Menu designed by a nutritionist
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner available
- Every plan has 10 menu selections
- With Custom Meals, you can choose the protein, carbs, and vegetables, as well as how much of each
- Plans start at $57 for 5 entrees
Never Fail Meal Prep Services offer customized food preps delivered to your door. Choose your protein, carbs, and vegetables to create your personalized dishes.
A few of the great combinations include Lean Turkey Break with Sweet Potatoes and Brussel Sprouts, Teriyaki Chicken Bowl, or Chicken with Quinoa and Asparagus. Other key benefits to Never Fail meal Prep Services include:
- Choose your portions and complete the menu
- Customized plans are available
- Delivers twice a week for freshness
- Order proteins by the pound
- Add sides of their delicious sauces
- Entrees start as low as $7 each
Rocket Kitchen in Albuquerque, NM offers heat & eat prepared entrees available for pickup or delivery through DoorDash. Their menu items include Mexico City Style Tacos, Herb Crusted Salmon, and Involtini Di Pollo. A few benefits to Rocket Kitchen includes:
- No commitment, membership, or preorder – order as little or as many as you would like
- 30 menu items prepared daily
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner available
- All dishes are cooked fresh from scratch with no artificial ingredients or dyes
- Dishes are 550 calories or under
- Most entrees cost between $10-13 each
The Dessert Divas
Despite the name, The Dessert Divas also do dinners to go, saving you the hassle of shopping and cooking. They offer pick-up or delivery of their delicious dinners.
The menu includes dishes like Ancho Rubbed Ribs over South American Corn Cakes, Balsamic Glazed Roasted Chicken Over Asiago-Onion Polenta, and Island Kalua Pork over Coconut Jasmine Rice. There are some great benefits to ordering dinner from The Dessert Divas, such as:
- Choose breakfast, lunch, dinner, sides, bakery items, drinks, and snacks
- Menu changes every week
- Chef-prepared gourmet food
- Select your serving size – individual, for two, or for four
- Single servings start at $10 for dinners
Masa Madre is all about nourishing the community through food. They take a different approach by offering meal kits through a membership share paid monthly that helps keep the cost down. Though you can’t pick the entrees, you can expect dishes like Roasted Chicken and Farm Fresh Veggies or Posole. A few benefits to Masa Madre include:
- Local, seasonal, farm-fresh foods
- Vegetarian or meat-eater plans
- Entrees are completely prepped; you just have to assemble and heat with easy to follow instructions
- Everything is delivered in reusable glass containers
- Accommodating to almost any allergies
- Start as low as $75 per week
Albuquerque, NM, Meal Delivery Buyer’s Guide
With several options, it can be hard to decide which delivery service to go with. Here are some things you should consider before making your choice.
Meal Kit vs. Prepared Meal
There are two different types of meal delivery options– prepared meals and meal kits. Prepared options are already made for you, so you simply have to heat and eat. Meal kits usually involve some sort of cooking and sometimes prep work using given instructions.
The only meal kit service that made our list is Masa Madre, but they still do most of the work for you. With them, you simply have to combine the prepared ingredients and eat following easy-to-follow instructions.
Prepared options and kits both make mealtime easier, but if you don’t want to cook at all, we recommend going with a prepared meal service.
Each of us has different dietary and nutritional needs. You should always make sure that your meal delivery service can accommodate what you need, such as low sugar, gluten-free, organic, high-protein, vegetarian, or whatever your preferences are.
We all have a budget, and it is important that our food fits into that budget. Luckily, most of these choices are rather affordable and have options for a wide range of budgets. If you are on a tight budget, Never Fail Meal Prep Services starts at just $7, which is a great value.
Leading different lives means that one service does not fit all. Look for customization options before making your selection. Conquer Fitness and Never Fail Meal Prep Services both have great, fully customizable plans.
Skip the grocery store and cooking time. With delicious entrees delivered to your door, you can know that you are eating chef-prepared food that is both convenient and cost-efficient. Choose one of these delivery companies in Albuquerque, NM, for easy meals enjoyed right from home.