It’s time to eat, but the idea of cooking yet another dinner is just too much. You’re busy, and you desperately want a mealtime solution that makes your beautiful life in New Orleans a bit easier. Meal delivery is the solution, and we’ve rounded up the best meal prep services that will deliver directly to your door.
We looked at everything from variety, tastiness, healthiness, price, and overall convenience. Clean Creations ranks as the top winner for all of the above, but others like Beaucoup Eats and Healthy Course Meals are worth a try too! Check out all of them and find the perfect one for you.
Clean Creations is one of the best food delivery services in New Orleans, LA. Their weekly menus feature at least 40 entrees and light bites to choose from. You’ll never get bored, plus their food tastes great and offers convenient nutrition for today’s busy lifestyles.
Clean Creations also offers a main menu that meets many different types of dietary needs. Average calories per dish ranges around 500, with some higher and lower. There are plenty of fresh vegan options, and specialized plans make it easy to pick dishes that fit your diet, whatever that may be.
More Benefits of Clean Creations
- Nourish your body with healthier, flavorful dishes without meal planning or the hassle of spending time over a hot stove
- Dishes taste great and offer a variety of flavors
- Choose from the Lifestyle Plan, Low-Carb, Pescatarian, Vegan, or Vegetarian Plans
- Entrees start at under $10 per portion
Beaucoup Eats believes delicious meals should be available to everyone, even if you don’t have time for shopping, cooking, or doing all the prep. Their dishes are crafted from seasonal ingredients that are sourced from local farms. They focus on responsible ethics and eliminating food waste while providing the community with the convenience of ready-made entrees.
Order directly from their dine-in selections, which are now available for take-out and delivery. Or choose to subscribe to their meal prep service. Either way, Beaucoup Eats offers one of the largest menus of freshly made entrees for pick-up or delivery in the New Orleans area.
More Benefits of Beaucoup Eats:
- Choose from ready-made appetizers, burgers, sandwiches, po’boys, salads, and more
- Mouth-watering options featuring local, sustainable ingredients
- Vegan options are also available
- Great variety of food on their regular menu
- Entree prices start at around $10 per serving
New Orleans can be described as a city of decadence, but Healthy Course Meals makes it easy to get back on track with your health and fitness goals. With healthy meals that feature a nutritional balance of fresh vegetables, complex carbs, and lean proteins, this delivery service is perfect for anyone looking to lose weight, build muscle, or simply eat healthier.
Healthy Course offers great variety and flexibility with a menu of ready-made meals and also the option to build your own meals by selecting a protein, two sides, and a “spruce up.” This is truly one of those meal delivery services where you can eat what you want without going to the grocery store or spending time on meal prep.
More Benefits of Healthy Course Meals:
- Gluten-friendly – choose brown rice instead of whole wheat pasta and enjoy a gluten-free dish
- Build your own, ready-made meals, and by the pound options available
- Specialized Skinny Course program for weight loss, starting at $75 per week
- Support proper nutrition with Healthy Course supplements
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner options are available
- Choose pick-up, delivery, or shipping
- Regular meals start at $7 per serving
Dinner Saint isn’t the delivery service on our list with the most variety, but their small collection of dishes created by local chefs will tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving more. Their simple menu features Red Beans & Rice, Andouille Sausage Gumbo, and Yakamein.
You choose how many portions of each dish you want, and they will be delivered to your door every Monday. No need to shop or cook. Just heat & eat in under 5 minutes.
More Benefits of Dinner Saint:
- All orders are delivered Monday between 4 – 6 pm
- Low, flat-rate shipping charge of $4 per week
- Delivers within a 10-mile radius of Central New Orleans, LA
- Perfect for busy families
- Prices start at $12 per serving
Clean Course Meals
Clean Course Meals helps to make the pleasure of enjoying nutritious and flavorful meals something that’s affordable in New Orleans, LA. They offer high protein and vegan options with multiple plans so you can choose the one that best fits your life.
Eat healthier with delicious options like Spicy BBQ Shrimp Kebabs, Sofrita Tofu Fajita Bowl, and Grilled Garlic and Herb Portobello Mushroom. Their dishes feature a wide variety of flavor choices and filling portion sizes.
More Benefits of Clean Course Meals:
- Choose 5, 10, 15, or 21 meals per week
- 3-Day Breakfast plan also available
- Clean eating with cage-free egg dishes, premium protein choices, wild-caught fish, and gluten-free selections
- Weekly plans start at $68
Sensible Meals is a healthy meal prep delivery service in New Orleans for individuals looking for an easy approach to health and weight loss. Sensible Meals picks the meals for you based on the plan you choose. All you do is warm up and enjoy.
Sensible Meals offers their Signature and Paleo meal plans. The Paleo options is a good choice for anyone looking for dairy-free and grain-free meals.
More Benefits of Sensible Meals:
- Meal plan designed for you, take the guesswork out of healthy eating
- Filling breakfast food options
- About 8 meals per plan each week
- Paleo menu suitable for people with certain food allergies or intolerances
- Fresh ingredients, nutritionally balanced meals that you don’t have to cook
- Convenient Signature plan starts at $90 per week
Bickford Family Foods
If you’re looking for meal delivery in New Orleans that’s super easy and hassle-free, Bickford Family Foods is exactly what you’re searching for. They have a delicious, fresh menu that changes weekly. It features classic comfort dishes, gluten-free options, a few vegetarian selections, and clean eating healthy options.
Bickford Family Foods accepts orders via email, phone, text, in-person order, and Facebook messenger. They accept payment in the form of cash, checks, and Venmo. There’s no reason to settle for fast food when these guys make it so easy to enjoy a home-cooked dish.
More Benefits of Bickford Family Foods:
- About 10 meals on the menu each week, plus desserts, a la carte proteins, and great selection of sides
- Clean eating meals reduce dairy, sugars, gluten, and processed foods
- Fully prepared meals – just heat & eat
- Prices range from $10-$12 per entree
- Free pick up or delivery