There’s so much to keep you busy in the Orlando area that cooking and meal prepping can be the last thing on your mind. We looked at all the local Orlando meal delivery services to find the absolute best. We rated them on details like variety, healthiness, taste, and overall value for your money.
Our top meal delivery service choice is Catered Fit. They offer various portion sizes, menus geared towards healthy lifestyles, unique recipes, and they deliver it all to your door in Orlando. Here’s a bit more about what makes them the best, along with our other top picks.
Catered Fit partners with many gyms and fitness centers in the Orlando area to help people eat better, do less cooking, and enjoy what a healthy meal is supposed to taste like without feeling like you’re deprived for being on a diet.
Catered Fit offers several meal plans, each tailored to specific dietary lifestyles. These include Classic, Paleo, Meatless, and Keto. Selections in their Paleo plan are also gluten-free and those who want to live a delicious life while living with diabetes.
Another reason that Catered Fit wins a top spot on our list is their Meatless meal plan. Their plant-based menu includes delicious food choices, like Sun Butter and Raspberry Jelly French Toast and Vegetable Bolognese with Baby Shell Pasta. They’re also very accommodating when it comes to excluding spices or other ingredients you might not care for.
Benefits of Catered Fit:
- Women’s, men’s, and athletic portions are available
- The classic menu follows a macronutrient diet plan
- Add-ons such as snacks, desserts, coffee, and cold-pressed juices
- Special lifestyle plans, like low-sodium meals for seniors and pescatarian meal options
- Corporate meal prep delivery available with group discounts
- Great, unique recipes
Have a craving for a delicious meal that you don’t have to cook yourself, but that also includes healthy, sustainable, and responsible ingredients? Let Fire Dept Meals extinguish your craving with fully prepared entrees created and delivered by the local fire department.
Firefighters are notoriously good cooks, which you can easily spot by checking out their menu. Breakfast, entrees, fitness entrees, and a sweet treats category called Happy Endings are the menu’s highlights.
Fire Dept Meals Benefits:
- Ethically and sustainably sourced ingredients include grass-fed beef, and hormone & antibiotic-free meats and seafood
- Allergen compatible options
- Vegetarian and vegan meals are available
- Small batch, home-cooked goodness without meal planning or shopping
Mindful Meals in Orlando, Fl, wins our choice for best plant-based meal offerings, but on the surface, they might seem like an unlikely candidate for this award. They offer great, healthy meal options in categories that include Traditional, Low Carb, and No Carb. Sounds good so far, right?
They win for best plant-based because they also offer a vegetarian option where you can substitute the protein in their dishes for vegetarian protein options. Replacements include homestyle plant-based meatballs, Italian plant-based meatballs, vegetable pancakes, black bean burgers, grilled portobello mushrooms, and sauteed tofu. Spinach and cheese ravioli is also available for vegetarians that eat cheese.
Benefits of Mindful Meals:
- Low carb and no-carb meal plans are perfect for keto and diabetes control
- The menu includes quality ingredients like fresh vegetables, wild-caught fish, grass-fed ground beef, and a variety of vegetarian protein replacements
- Locally prepared, gluten-free Orlando meal delivery service
Fresh N Healthy earned the distinction of being Orlando’s #1 meal delivery service for several years in a row. They offer a good selection of fully prepared, never frozen meals created using the freshest ingredients.
Fresh N Healthy features meal choices for athletic nutrition, paleo, keto, and vegan lifestyles. We also like that they offer reasonably priced family-style meals starting at just $35, including selections like an Asian Bowl with chicken breast, vegetables, and Yum Yum sauce, and Vegan Thai Coconut Vegetables.
Benefits of Fresh N Healthy
- Three meal plans are available, including a one for weekly family-style dinners for 3-4 people
- The menu changes twice a week on Sunday and Wednesday
- All the meal prep is done for you, and the food tastes exponentially better than take-out
- Unique recipes like Peurto Rico Lasaga that you won’t find with other meal prep delivery services
- Catering and commercial kitchen services are available
- Most meals are gluten-free
FitEx Meals takes the worry out of meal prep and planning for your fitness, health, and weight loss goals. Each meal is specially designed to support your health with delicious tasting, perfectly portioned food without time-consuming cooking. FitEx offers more than 30 meals on their menu each week.
Benefits of FitEx Meals:
- Meals for a variety of dietary needs, from low-calorie dishes to macro balanced options for bodybuilders
- Easy grab and go selections
- Meals suitable for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, starting at about $8.99 per serving
- Offers a referral program where you and the person you refer can both get $20 off
Mr. Meal is Orlando meal delivery at its simplest. Each weekly menu has two meal options. You can choose 5 of either meal or 5 of each. And, yes, you can order larger quantities if you’re feeding a family or want to stock up on one of your favorite delicious meals. Ready for the best part? Each of the meals on the regular weekly menu is only $5 each!
Benefits of Mr. Meal:
- Don’t care for the weekly menu options? Choose one of their custom meals available at a higher price
- Cheaper than grocery shopping or fast food
- In most cases, ingredients can be substituted or eliminated at no additional charge
- Fully prepared, affordable, and healthy meals for Orlando residents
Are nutritious meals important to you, but you constantly feel strapped for the time to prepare them? Apex Gourmet is the answer. Each one of their chef-created healthy meals is precisely macro-balanced to help you achieve your health-centered goals. They also offer each client a personalized meal plan formulated around their dietary needs.
Benefits of Apex Gourmet:
- Healthy prepared meals that support weight loss, healthy eating, and lifestyle goals
- Personalized meal plans
- Excellent and professional customer service team
- Macro balanced for protein, carbs, and healthy fats
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner delivered to your doorstep
Ghost Kitchen Orlando makes your life easier with freshly crafted, made-from-scratch meals that are fully prepared for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more. Their focus is on using the highest quality, fresh ingredients for meals that you can taste the difference.
Their menu is large and features a wide variety of meal choices. Ghost Kitchen’s prepared meals are especially good for lunch at the office, and they offer catering.
Benefits of Ghost Kitchen Orlando:
- No subscription and zero commitment
- Have prepared meals delivered or pick them up at their location
- Chef created restaurant-quality meals
- Order a la carte or bundle your meals
- Menu includes breakfast, starters, salads, and entrees
There are a lot of good meal delivery service options in Orlando, each offering something unique to their customers. Our top pick is Catered Fit, but we also loved others like Fire Dept Meals and Mindful meals for everything they have to offer. Whatever your choice, let someone else do the cooking and deliver delicious, fresh food to your door.